These Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") are a legally binding agreement between you, the person that will be accessing or using Company’s Website, personally or on behalf of an entity (the "User" or “You”), and Techtonic Projects Ltd. (the "Company", “We”, “Us” or “Our”), with respect to the use of the Company's Website available to User by Company (the "Website"). Company and User may also be referred to individually as a “Party” and collectively as the “Parties”.
By using the Website, User accepts these Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the modified provisions on the Website, and User shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Please note that any such modifications shall become effective immediately upon posting. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
- The Purpose and Intended Audience. The Website is designed to provide basic and general information about the Company and its products and services in order to lead to direct contact between the Company and potential customers (the “Purpose”). The Website also aims to enable potential customers to initiate contact with the Company. The Website does not provide full and updated information on the Company and its products and services and You may not rely on the information on the Website, but rather seek information directly from the Company.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws. User warrants that it has complied, and will continue to comply, with all applicable laws and regulations applicable to User’s use of the Website including any applicable laws that govern privacy and data protection.
- Restrictions. User must not, and shall not allow any third party to: (i) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with features that enforce limitations on use of the Website; (ii) allow any unauthorized third party to access or use the Website and/or Our services; (iii) sell, rent, lease, license or timeshare the Website and/or Our services and/or any information and analysis generated in the Course of Our services; (iv) copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or derive, or attempt to derive, the Source code of the Website; (v) use the Website or Our services to develop a competing service or product; (vi) interfere or attempt to interfere with the integrity or proper working of the Website; (vii) access or search the Website (or download any data or content contained therein or transmitted thereby) through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers or any other similar data mining tools) other than software or features provided by Company for use expressly for such purposes and/or (viii) use or permit or authorize third parties to use the Website ; (ix) for any commercial purpose other than as described in these Terms and Conditions; (x) in any way that is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, racially, or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person, or otherwise offensive, violent, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity; (xi) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity; (xii) post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any third party; (xiii) contain viruses, trojan horse, worm, or any other computer programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Website or any system, computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; (xiv) create a false identity or impersonate another person; or (xv) violate these Terms and Conditions and any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- Title. The intellectual property rights and all other rights, title and interest of any nature in and to the Website and Our services, and any related content, documentation and analysis provided or made available by Company hereunder, including all modifications, upgrades, customizations and derivative works (whether or not permitted under these Terms and Conditions) of the Website, are and shall remain the exclusive property of Company and its licensors. Except as expressly set forth herein, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as transferring any rights, title or interests to User or any third party. The company and its licensors reserve any and all rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions. In the event that User or users on its behalf provide any comments or suggestions in connection with the Website, whether written or oral (“Feedback”), then Company, in its sole discretion, shall be entitled to use the Feedback without restriction, and such Feedback will not be treated as confidential to User. User hereby grants Company, on behalf of itself and its users, a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free right and license to incorporate the Feedback into Company’s products and services.
- Suspension. If Company believes that User is using the Website in a manner that may cause harm to Company or any third party then Company may, without derogating from Company’s right to terminate these Terms and Conditions, suspend User's access to and use of the Website until such time as Company believes the threat of harm, or actual harm, has passed.
- Termination. These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while You use the Website. All the provisions of these Terms and Conditions which by their nature should survive termination (including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnification obligations and limitations of liability) shall remain in full force and effect following termination thereof. Termination of these Terms and Conditions shall not relieve You from any obligation arising or accruing prior to such termination or limit any liability which You otherwise may have to the Company.
- Warranty Disclaimer. THE WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATIBILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR: (A) ANY TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION SLOW INTERNET CONNECTIONS OR OUTAGES); AND/OR (B) ANY ISSUE THAT IS ATTRIBUTABLE TO USER’S SOFTWARE OR USER’S INTERNET OR DATA SERVICE PROVIDER.
- No Liability for Results and Use; Limitation of Liability. The use of the Website by the User and on its behalf, and the use of any Data, information, analyses and other data or output generated by the Website or resulting therefrom, is at the Costumer’s sole risk and User shall be solely responsible in connection with such use and the results thereof, including but not limited to any decisions based upon interpretations, recommendations, analyses and conclusions derived from such use. The User assumes sole and exclusive responsibility for assessing the risks, advantages and consequences of using the Website, and for all consequences resulting from such use and from the use of any data, information, analyses and other output generated by the Website or resulting therefrom.
IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREIN, UNDER ANY LEGAL, CONTRACTUAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR OTHERWISE) FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; (B) DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, SAVINGS OR OTHER BUSINESS INFORMATION; OR (C) COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES;
IN NO CASE SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THE WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES OR TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID (IF ANY) BY USER TO THE COMPANY FOR OUR SERVICES WITH RESPECT TO THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS, PRIOR THE OCCURRENCE OF THE ALLEGED DAMAGE.
WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE FOREGOING, COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS, THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION AND DATA STORED THEREIN, (III) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES AND/OR THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES AND/OR THE WEBSITE THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR DATA OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT OR DATA POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES.
- Indemnification. Upon its first demand, User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Company, its shareholders, directors, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, liability, cost, loss, damage and expense (including reasonable legal fees) arising from and/or caused due to: (a) User’s use, misuse of, and/or activities in connection with the Website and Our services; (b) violation of any of these Terms and Conditions or any third party rights, including without limitation privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property rights of a third party; and (c) any damage of any sort, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, User may cause to any third party with relation to Our services.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions and its performance shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to conflict of laws provisions that may result in the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. The parties hereto submit the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of Tel-Aviv-Jaffa.
- General. The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall in no case be considered in construing these Terms and Conditions. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected and such provision shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make such provision consistent with applicable law and, in its modified form, such provision shall then be enforceable and enforced. No failure or delay in exercising any right hereunder by either Party shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any partial exercise of any right hereunder preclude further exercise. Each notice and/or demand given by the Company to User using the Website shall be deemed given immediately.
- If You have any questions or queries about these Terms and Conditions or Our services in general, please do not hesitate to contact Us via e-mail at: Info@Techtonic-Dc.Com.
Last Updated – December 2023